Following the Prime Ministers announcement, the school will be open only for keyworker and vulnerable pupils from tomorrow until further notice.
KEY WORKERS AND VULNERABLE PUPILS
1. Year 1 to Year 6 we already know if you are a key worker or vulnerable and you will be on our list. You do not need to inform us unless your child is not coming in. Please do this via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in these year groups and have since become a key worker you will need to provide us with proof once we have this your child can then start on Wednesday 6th January. (Please see below)
2. Year R Please see the key worker list below:
Key Worker List
People who work in:
- Health care
- Public safety and national security staff (police and armed forces)
- Social Care
- Key public services (eg justice system, journalists, undertakers)
- Local and national government
- Jobs involving food and other necessary goods (including home delivery)
- Utilities, communication and financial services
Please fill in the Key Worker Request for Information form which you can find HERE. You will need to provide evidence of your employment, for example:
- Letter from an employer
- Picture of your work ID badge
Please contact the school with your proof and your child will be able to start on Wednesday 6th January.
3. Please stick to the drop off and pick up times for the rest of this week.
4. You will need to provide a packed lunch from your child. If your child is entitled to a free school meal we will provide a packed lunch for them. There will be no hot meals service.
5. Pupils will be placed into ‘bubbles’ during the day.
6. Pupils should wear school uniform.
NON KEY WORKER / VULERABLE PUPILS
1. Remote learning will start from Wednesday 6th January via DB Primary.
BREAKFAST CLUB and TEA TIME CLUB will not be running until further notice.