We ask our parents to consider supporting us in a variety of ways. This includes requests for time, equipment, support and finance. (Through donation, sponsorship or a voluntary request to support the upkeep of the school.)
One such request is to ask you to voluntary support us with the upkeep of our buildings.
We make a voluntary request to parents to support us financially via the Governments GIFT AID SCHEME
Here is how it works:
- Parents who would like to support us through our voluntary request do so using the Gift Aid scheme (We suggest £30.00 per year per family)
- For those parents who are currently receiving Job Seek Allowance/Income and would like to support us through our voluntary request do so using the Gift Aid scheme. (We suggest £15 per year per family)
- Some parents like to support us through our voluntary request without using Gift Aid
- The funds will be used to provide support for the maintenance work that we have to carry out in school. It is very important that we maintain a good, well-kept safe environment, in which our children can work and achieve. We have five buildings on a large site that cost in excess of £50,000 to maintain each year.
- We claim any tax paid on the donation via our voluntary request back from the government and this helps to support the upkeep of the school further.
Please be aware that this request is made as voluntary.
The form to complete and return to the office is below.
Updated September 2021.