The following pieces of information are statutory for schools to display on their web site. The information can be found on other areas within the site but for ease of navigation they appear here all in one place. They are the most up to date pieces of information.
1. Pupil Premium Allocations Report
This report includes St. Joseph’s strategy and approach to how we use our funding effectively to make sure that our Pupil Premium (PP) pupils do as well as all others. Our 2021-22 report is available below.
2. Key Stage 1 & 2 Reading Scheme
3. School’s Charging Policy
4. PE and Sports Grant Report
5. School’s Complaints Policy
6. Parent View
7. The Curriculum
Please click HERE to view our school Curriculum Policy.
Please click HERE to view our EY Curriculum information.
The current curriculum information for children in years R to 6 is here:
AUTUMN TERM 2021/22
8. Behaviour policy
9. Admissions policy
2020 – 2021
- How to Apply & FAQ
- Supplementary Information Form – Reception 2020-2021
- Appeals Timetable 2020
- Transfers 2020/21
- Please download both the Hampshire County Council and St Joseph’s Transfer Supplementary Form should you wish to apply for transfer to St Joseph’s in September 2020. Both Forms should be completed and emailed back to the school at email@example.com together with a copy of a Baptismal Certificate.
10. SEN Policy
11. SEN Intervention Information Annual Report
12. Exam Results
Due to Covid-19 our 2020 results are teacher assessed at KS2 Year 6.
13. Latest OFSTED Report / Diocese of Portsmouth Validation Report
14. Child Protection / Safeguarding
15. Inclusion and Equality
Please see our Directors page.
16. COVID-19 Catch-Up Funding
Currently being Updated September 2021.