Mental Health Lead: Mrs L Williams (SENCO)
We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support.
At St Joseph’s, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils and staff and we will work together to enable pupils to make healthy informed choices.
To support the work we do in school we have a range of wellbeing resources, on our website, which you can do with your child at home.
- A to Z well being
- Being kind to yourself activity
- BEST resilience
- Daily kind act ideas
- Design a worry monster
- Favourites game
- I am an amazing person Activity 1
- I am an amazing person Activity 2
- Jars activities
- Kindness to yourself challenge
- Mindful minute bookmarks
- Rainbow well-being
- Sleepy mobile
- Sunny smiles
- Things to look forward to jar
- Well-being shield
- Well-being diary
Below are some useful links to help support you and your family’s wellbeing.
- Catholic Education Mental Health Resources
- Safe hands thinking minds
Should you need further support please contact your child’s class teacher or email email@example.com.
Updated September 2021.