Message sent from:

Ofsted Information 2022/23

Aldershot photo 2

1. Pupil Premium Allocations Report

This report includes St. Joseph’s strategy and approach to how we use our funding effectively to make sure that our Pupil Premium (PP) pupils do as well as all others. Our 2021-22 strategy & 2022-2023 statement are available below.

3. School’s Charging Policy

7. The Curriculum

8. Behaviour policy

9. Admissions policy




Transfers 2022/2023

Please download both the Hampshire County Council and St Joseph’s Transfer Supplementary Form should you wish to apply for transfer to St Joseph’s in September 2022. Both Forms should be completed and emailed back to the school at sec@st-josephs.hants.sch.uk together with a copy of a Baptismal Certificate.

16. Directors

Please see our Directors page.

17. COVID-19 Catch-Up Funding

In February 2021, the government announced a one-off recovery premium as part of its package of funding to support education recovery.

The recovery premium continues to provide additional funding for state-funded schools in the 2022 to 2023 academic year. Building on the pupil premium, this funding will help schools to deliver evidence-based approaches for supporting disadvantaged pupils.

In September 2022, we have reviewed our list of catch-up children and are continuing to provide the children identified with targeted small group support delivered through interventions either with a specialist teacher or LSA within school, covering phonics, reading, writing and maths.  Our focus being Year 3, 4,  Year 6  in both English, Phonics (were applicable) and maths and reading across the school.. The school will receive £5,002.50 from the EFSA as a ‘Recovery Premium’, with payments made in September and December 2022 and March and June 2023.

This year the school will also receive a one-off payment of £4,374 for School led tutoring to help with catch up.  This is allocated at 60% of the cost at £18 per unit for each of the 27 children identified, with the school funding the remaining 40% (£2,916). School-led Tutoring focuses on children identified in Year 4, for both English and Maths  and Reading in Year 2.

Phase Documents About Catch-Up

18. Self Evaluation

Currently being Updated September 2022.

Hit enter to search